UP Mini 2
UP Mini 2
About UP Mini 2
Introducing the UP Mini 2, 3D Printer, the highly-anticipated sequel to the much-loved predecessor UP Mini 3D printer. The newest addition to the UP! printers is affordable without compromising quality and ease-of-use.
With a clean, sleek and glossy white body and semi-opaque glass door & internal LED lighting, it's not just the looks that has changed. The UP! Mini2 has been revamped and upgraded with new features. The first of the UP family to include WiFi capabilities, ease-of-access touchscreen and aluminium handle for easy relocation. Other new features, already seen in the UP Plus 2 and UP BOX, includes: HEPA filtration system, automatic levelling, automatic nozzle height detection.
There is no sacrifice on build quality with the UP! Mini2, print with precision with its enclosed steel construction and fully-heated platform bed. The fully-enclosed chamber maintains stable ambient temperature to reduce chances of warping.
“Since the global announcement in Jan. 2016, UP mini 2 has attracted attentions from customers worldwide. The new features and sleek design have become the major features that meet customers’ need. We will continue investing more resources on research and development to provide the best 3D printing experience for everybody in the world.” - Tiertime CEO, Mr. Allen Guo.
- Build footprint of 120 x 120 x 120mm with heated build table.
- Heat retention chamber to reduce warping.
- Double linear bearings on each axis - ensures consistent build quality throughout the entire print process.
- Layer resolution of 150 microns.
- Chip free and open consumables – You can use any suppliers ABS roll of 1.75mm plastic with your UP! Mini2. The UP! Mini2 consumable is an open design so you are not locked into expensive consumables as opposed to expensive inkjet cartridges.
- USB interface for inkjet simplicity print spooling, you can unplug your computer once the UP! Mini starts printing.
- New: WiFi connectivity for hassle-free wireless printing.
- Includes the Smart UP! Studio, tools and a full roll of plastic to get you started.
- Build platform: 120mm width, 120mm depth, 120mm height.
- Selectable Z resolution: 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Raftless printing: Yes
- Support Material: Smart Supports. Intelligent snap off support material, printed in the same material, printed at a lower density and built automatically by the included 3D print software.
- Dimension: 255mm width,365mm depth, 385mm height
- Weight: 8kg
- Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Power input: 110-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, 90W
- Connectivity: USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)
- Consumables: 1.75mm ABS Plastic Filament or PLA (corn starch) Filament
- Warranty: 12 month return to base.
- Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included free for Windows and MAC 10.7 Beta
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & OSX 10.7 beta
- Unboxing time to print: 15 minutes
- 500g spool of 1.75mm tough ABS filament plastic formulated with a very low odour. (1 roll included) Third-party spools can also be used.
- UP! Mini2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 500g white ABS.
- Heat resistant gloves
- Spool and Tool
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
Included 3D Printing Software:
- Free layout and printing software (Scale, Rotate, Move & Print)
- Supported File Types: STL (Most leading 3D CAD packages support export to STL)
- Extrusion temperatures 260 and 200 degrees.
- Print Preview with material usage and time estimates, allows you to cost prototypes before manufacturing.
- Automatic layout
- Repeat last print
- Rotate, Resize, Scale, Move 3D object
- Select layer thickness 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Select print speed vs. quality
- Variable solid thickness of models with honeycomb fill.
- Smart Support - Automatic Support material angles, 10 to 80 degrees
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC